Pool y Parrillera

Greg dijo...
Vacationers, especially North Americans and Europeans, talk often about the "best beaches in the world." Most often mentioned and praised on commercial television are the beaches in the USA, notably Florida (Gulf Coast and Pacific) and Southern California. In Europe, the leisurely class rave about the Mediterianian. Rarely and inexplicably do you hear the much-deserved praise for the beaches of Venezuela, specifically las playas de Margarita. While in Pompatar, Nueva Esparta (Margartia) for two weeks, I had the delightly treat to be hosted by the Ramos family. As you can see from the photos on this blog, the home and property are exceptional. My apartment and the services provided to me were beyond what I had expected. I can't wait to return.



Ozzi Quevedo swimming fly

Seguidores